Check ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 or UET Peshawar Entry Test 2014 details including Registration forms, Application Procedures, Dates, Deadlines, Results, Venues, merit positions and past papers. All the information regarding KPK Engineering Entry Test 2014 or ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 or UET Peshawar Entry Test 2014 is available or soon will be update here on this page. ETEA is Education Testing and Evaluation Agency which conducts the entrance test for admission in all the bachelor engineering programs of all the public sector engineering universities or colleges of KPK (Khyber Pukhtunkhwa).
ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 is also referred as UET Peshawar Entry Test 2014, and both are the same entry test. The marks of this entry test are very important as they are one of the main decisive factors for admission in the engineering universities. As the competition between the brilliant students is severe, so students should work hard to achieve the maximum marks in the entry test.
ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 Schedule
ETEA Engineering Entry Test Registration Opens……… 14th June 2014
ETEA Engineering Entry Test Registration Deadline…..22nd July 2014 (upto 4:00 pm) (Extended)
ETEA Engineering Entry Test date……………….. 10th August 2014 (at 8:00 am)
ETEA Engineering Entry Test Result………………11th August 2014
ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 Test Centers (Venues)
ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 or UET Peshawar Entry Test 2014 will be held on the these test centers or venues on the test date simultaneously
The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar, Abbottabad, Dl Khan and Swat simultaneously. Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated Test Centres as
|Abbottabad/AJK&Gilgit Baltistan Boards
|Abbottabad Centre, Ayub Medical College
|Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat Boards
|Swat & Malakand Boards
|DI Khan & Bannu Boards
|DI Khan Centre
|Federal and all other Boards
|To appear in any centre
ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear for the ETEA Engineering Entry Test the students should meet the following given conditions.
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part -II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
- Candidates must have the following combination of subjects:
- For all Engineering & Non-Engg. Programmes: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in addition,
- For Computer Systems Engg, Computer Software Engg, Computer Science and Architecture: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
ETEA Engineering Entry Test Past Papers
Students intending to appear in the entry test should check the past papers or previous papers conducted by ETEA as an engineering entrance test. By these past papers students will get an idea about the organization and nature of the entry test, hence facilitating the students to prepare better and perform well in the ETEA Entry Test 2014. To view the past papers visit the link given below.
Click ETEA Engineering Entry Test Past Papers to view the papers
ETEA Engineering Entry Test Registration Procedure
The Registration or Application procedure for ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 is online
You are eligible to appear in the UET, Peshawar, entrance test if:
- You have done Part I or Part II of intermediate examination.
(However, for admission to UET, candidates must score, over 60% unadjusted marks in intermediate, irrespective of the percentage of Part I intermediate result and score of entrance test result.)
- Candidates, who have passed Intermediate Examination with the subject of Computer Science instead of Chemistry, are eligible for admission in Computer Systems Engineering and Computer Software Engineering only. They are allowed to take Entrance Test and attempt Computer Science portion instead of Chemistry.
- You have valid domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Entrance Test will be held simultaneously in:
- D.I Khan
- System will automatically assign you a test center based on your Board for intermediate examinations as per the following criteria:
- Abbottabad Test Center for Abbottabad Board/AJK & Gilgit Baltistan.
- Swat Test Center for Swat and Malakand Boards.
- Peshawar Test Center for Peshawar, Mardan and Kohat Boards.
- D.I Khan Test Center for DIKhan and Bannu Boards.
- Candidates from Federal and all other Boards will select any nearest Test Centre at the time of registration.
- Any false information provided will lead to disqualification. The University reserves the right to initiate further legal action.
GUIDELINES FOR PAYMENT OF ENTRANCE TEST REGISTRATION FEE
- Before you can login to the online registration form, you need to deposit Rs.1500/- in account number 205505522 in any branch of UBL.
- Amount less than Rs.1500/- will deny access to online application form and you will have to deposit Rs.1500/- again, irrespective of the initial amount deposited.
- Give your name and NIC number to the cashier at the UBL.
- You will receive a receipt.
- You will have to enter SEQ. No., bank branch code and transaction date as per your receipt.
- Do not share your receipt details with anyone. University will not be responsible for misuse of your bank receipt.
ETEA Engineering Entry Test Result 2014
ETEA will announce the ETEA Engineering Entry Test result 2014 or UET Peshawar Entry test Result 2014 on 11th of August 2014. It is the remarkable feature of this testing agency to produce the entry test result just after 24 hours of the test. To check the ETEA Entry Test Result 2014 online and more details about the result including ETEA Engineering Entry Test Merit Positions 2014, visit the link given below.
Click ETEA Engineering Entry Test Result 2014 to check result
We will update the remaining information or updates regarding ETEA or UET Peshawar Entry test 2014 on this page, so stay with us and keep visiting us we will keep you informed about the entry test details.
If students have any questions, they can ask us or share with other students by commenting below in the comment section.
Don’t forget to share this ETEA Engineering Entry Test 2014 / UET Peshawar Entry Test 2014 news with your friends; you can share this by clicking the sharing buttons given below.
Good Luck for your Entrance test !