View UET Peshawar entry test 2013 or ETEA Engineering entry test details including UET Peshawar Entry Test Result 2013, Application form, Online Registration form, Fee Submission, Test venues and important dates. UET Peshawar has announced that engineering entrance test 2013 for the admissions in government engineering institutes of KPK (Khyber Pukhtunkhwa) will be held on 18-08-2013.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Result 2013
The ETEA Engineering Entry Test Result 2013 or UET Peshawar entry test result 2013 will be announced on 19-08-2013. On the day of announcement of result, we will update the same page and update the students with entrance test result.
Entry Test Result Summary:
Online Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA, AJK & Northern Areas (Gilgit Baltistan) seeking admission in Engineering Programmes of UET Peshawar and its satellite campuses (Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabad, Kohat and Jalozai) on OPEN MERIT /RESERVED QUOTAS / NON-SUBSIDISED SCHEME OR RECIPROCAL BASIS must appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science and Architecture may also apply for Entrance Test of ETEA.
All candidates seeking admission in Engineering Universities / Colleges (Govt. or Private Sector) located within the geographical territory of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall have to appear in the centralized Entrance Test to be conducted by ETEA on 18th August, 2013.
More details about UET Peshawar Entry Test 2013 is given below:
UET Peshawar Entry Test 2013 Schedule
1. Entrance Test online registration available from : 15-06-2013
2. Deadline for online Registration(Registration Fee submission date) : 17-07-2013 (upto 4:00 pm)
3. Entrance Test (all centres) : 18-08-2013 (at 8.00 am)
4. Announcement of result of Entrance Test : 20-08-2013
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
- Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part -II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
- Candidates must have the following combination of subjects:
- For all Engineering & Non-Engg. Programmes: Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- For Computer Systems Engg. Computer Software Engg and Computer Science.
- Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks are eligible for Entrance Test against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
Entry Test Online Registration Procedure:
Online entry test form is available at enggentrancetest.pk, candidates have to submit entry test fee of Rs.1500/- (non refundable) in any branch of United Bank Ltd throughout Pakistan. Account title is UET admission fee and account number is 205505522. On successful fee deposit, candidate will receive a receipt having 9 digits transaction number, 4 digits bank branch code and date of transaction. The information will be used as authentication key to online registration form. On successful submission of online registration, candidate will get online entrance test card having his/her Roll Number and test center printed on it.
The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar, Abbottabad and Swat simultaneously. Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated test centers as follows:
- Abbottabad Centre
- Ayub Medical College
Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, Bannu, DI Khan Boards:
- Peshawar Centre
- Cricket Ground (in Front of Khyber Medical College, Peshawar)
Swat & Malakand Board:
- Swat Centre
Federal and all other Boards:
- Peshawar Centre
If students have any query regarding UET Peshawar Entry Test 2013 or ETEA Engineering entry test 2013, they can ask us by commenting below in the comment section. We will utterly try to solve their problems and issues.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends; you can share this by clicking the sharing buttons given below.
if someone got selected in etea then would he got admission in any govt uni?????? for engg….
when will start entry test admission of 2014….
can the students of punjab who have passed the ecat test are eligible for admission in uet peshawar
sir diploma holder ki seat kitni hoti hain or diploma holder may last candidate k kitnay no thay