For all those females who are dying and are having the real passion and love to join the army and have recently done Intermediate so Pakistan Army is giving the golden opportunity to the females that they can join Pakistan Army after Intermediate as well. The Defence Force has kept a number of the condition and females have to fulfill all the requirements to be the part of this force.
Being a part of Pakistan Army is more than an honor which is beyond everything because it’s the real inspiration of the desired person to enter this field and sacrifice the life for the sake and honour of the country. One must follow all the rules and regulation for admission. A number of courses are offered, one must fulfill the physical requirements and clearance of different tests is also mandatory for the selection procedure. So, it’s a wonderful time and chance to avail of this opportunity and goes ahead. The army is waiting for you to come join and make the force proud on itself.
Nowadays, we are living in the era of advanced information and technology where each and everything is at our fingertips and we are getting all the things within the blink of an eye. The Internet has made the facility to search online all kinds of information which give you quick result. So, similarly the page and platform are constructed which is immensely waiting for you to come and search all kind of information from it and the named is “Booknstuff.com” in which you will get educational news, results of Punjab Boards, Date Sheets, Scholarships and Career offers for female and males. So, don’t forget to search this page and keep in touch with this. Now, I will head to my actual point in which I am going to elaborate the Pak Army joining details for females after Intermediate.
Join Pak Army After Intermediate:
Now, I am going to enlist the details in which the females who want to serve their country and are curious about this so those females who have done their Intermediate, so they can become Captain, and they can join it after doing different courses which are mentioned below.
- Lady Cadet Course
- Short Service Commission (SSC)
- AFNS Nursing Lieutenant Course
AFNS Nursing Requirements:
All those females who are going to apply for this course will get the rank of Lieutenant and job will of Nursing.
Educational Requirements for AFNS Nursing:
Applicants should be Matric passed with 60% marks and should got 50% in Intermediate/ FS.c (Pre-Medical) are welcome to apply.
Trained Nurses as Lieutenant (Female):
Females who are going to apply after AFSN will get the rank of Lieutenant and those who are applying against this commission should possess the qualification of Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery and BS.c Generic and Nursing & Post (RN) BS.c Nursing is required to apply.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are welcome to apply.
- Those females who are unmarried, widow and separated are welcome to apply.
- Females must passed the Intermediate FS.C (Pre-Medical) with 50% marks are eligible to apply.
- Age limit should be 17-25 years is required.
- All the applying Females applicants have to produce the Hope Certificate in case if they have cleared the 1st Year and are in 2nd years but still the result is pending so they have to submit the above certificate from the respective institute.
- A girl’s height should be 5 Feet and 5.2 cm.
- Weight should be as per the body mass index.
As these are the basic requirements but there are some physical activities which need to be fulfilled such as:
- Female candidates have to run 1.6 km in 7 /2 minutes.
- Applicants have to do push-ups with 15 repetitions within 2 minutes.
- Just like push-ups 15 sit ups should be completed within two minutes.
- With same time frame as stated above the females have to go through 3 times repetition chin-ups as well.
- Applicants have to cross the ditch 7.4 by 7.4 with depth of 4.
So, these all are the Physical Activities which needs to be completed in order to go further for rest of the selection.
- Detailed photocopies and original mark sheets of F.A/FS.c is required.
- Applicants have to produce CNIC Card if they are under 18 and if below than 18 years with “B Form” or applicants can produce Guardians and Parents CNIC as well.
- Domicile of the applicants in original and copy is required.
- 3 passport size photographs duly attested by 1st Class Gazette Officer from front and back.
- Repeated applicants need to submit original as well as three copies of “Not Recommended Letters” from ISSB.
- Government employees should produce NOC for applying.
- Old CNIC cards and “B Forms” will not be accepted.
- For registration in the Pakistan Army, the applicants have to register themselves online from the official site of Pakistan Army as joinpakarmy.gov.pk or by visiting the nearest Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- After registration submit the photocopies of the said documents and bring the original documents at the time of interview.
- Female candidates have to pay Crossed Postal Order of Rs.100/ in favor of (DGPA) GHQ Rawalpindi at the proper address.
- Applicants must pass the Medical Test is mandatory to enter Pak Army.
- After passing the medical test the females have to undergo Intelligence Test.
- Applicants will be called for an interview which will be held at GHQ Selection Board Lahore, Rawalpindi and Karachi.
- The army will issue separate call letters to each individual for interview.
Click Here for Online Registration
- Applicants who have been dismissed from the Govt sector are ineligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have rejected twice by ISSB/GHQ are not liable to apply.
- Medically unwell candidates are unable to be selected.
- Applicants who are convicted as an offense by law or found involved in any moral turpitude are unable to apply.
So, it’s all about the female candidates who wish to join Pak Army after Intermediate. Guys, do strive hard as much as you can and serve your nation because the land is always for you and you are born to serve it. So, for more such details stay in touch with “Booknstuff” page in order to get all the details.