FWO Jobs August 2019 are in Market now and due to this Applications are invited by www.fwo.com.pk Jobs 2019 Pakistani Nationals who are welcome to join FWO Jobs 2019 Application Form for Frontier Works Organization. Every month numerous jobs announced under the banner of FWO for the skilled and hardworking individuals and today it invites the Civil Engineers, Lawyers, CA and MBA qualified to step forward and be part of this reputed construction organization of Pakistan.
FWO Jobs 2019 Advertisement comprises the job titles such as (Chief Operating Officer and Company Secretary) and as per the FWO Jobs 2019 Latest announcement these positions are based at Rawalpindi, Lahore and Karachi and selected incumbents will have to join FWO offices in the prescribed cities.
Jobs in FWO 2019 are listed above and from the list of vacancies it can be assumed that these positions are for the highly educated individuals and the eligibility criteria for the FWO Jobs in Pakistan 2019 can be examined from the following but if there is any confusion in understanding How to apply procedure or eligibility criteria then please feel free to ask us in the following comment box.
- Only Pakistani Nationals holding valid domicile are eligible to apply.
- For Chief Operating Officer Bachelors in Civil Engineering is required to apply but preference shall be given to Corporate Law and MBA qualified and minimum 15 years experience is required.
- For Company Secretary MBA / MPA / LLB / CA / ACCA / ACMA qualified are eligible to apply and minimum 8 to 10 years experience is required for Frontier Works Organization Jobs 2019.
- Applicants from 35 to 55 years of age are eligible to apply.
How To Apply for FWO Jobs:
- Interested applicants need to visit www.fwo.com.pk for FWO Jobs 2019 Online Apply.
- The online application submission procedure will continue till 10th September 2019 which is FWO Jobs Last date to apply.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure and those submitted via post or by hand will be terminated.