GEPCO Jobs September 2019 Line Superintendent Grade-I, Bill Distributor, Assistant Lineman (ALM)) in DAWN Newspaper dated 08th September 2019 for which tap this page for GEPCO Jobs 2019 Application Form for Latest Advertisement announced through GEPCO NTS – National Testing Services the reputed testing organization of Pakistan and currently it individuals from all over Pakistan can apply for the GEPCO New Jobs 2019.
GEPCO Jobs Application Form 2019 is available for the following vacancies starting from BPS-17 to BPS-05 i.e. (Assistant Manager (Operation) / Junior Engineer, Revenue Officer / Assistant Manager Customer Services, Line Superintendent Grade-I, Bill Distributor, Assistant Lineman (ALM)). These positions will be recruit on contract basis initially for one year which is further extendable on a performance basis. Now every interested individual has to focus on Requirements for the GEPCO Jobs 2019 NTS and then how to apply procedure for GEPCO WAPDA Jobs 2019.
Requirements to Apply in GEPCO:
- Only Pakistani Nationals holding valid domicile are eligible to apply for the relevant post.
- Generally Masters/Bachelors/DAE/Matric pass individuals can apply.
- 21 to 33 years age is required for the relevant post.
For ALM Matric with 5′ 4″ height and 32 inches chest is required and for Bill Distributor Matric pass individuals can apply. For detailed information about eligibility criteria please examine following GEPCO Jobs 2019 Advertisement given below.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms and deposit slip for test fee is available at www.nts.org.pk.
- Fill the application form and submit it along with paid deposit slip and other documents to NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- The GEPCO Jobs Last Date to apply is 23rd September 2019.
- Please keep visiting this page on daily basis for further updates about GEPCO Jobs 2019.