Islamabad (Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad)
Masters, Graduation, PHD
Total 19 Positions
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill the HEC Jobs 2019 Application Form Online | www.hec.gov.pk announced in Daily Jang Newspaper in August 2019 and HEC Jobs 2019 Advertisement comprises vacancies on Contractual/Regular basis for which applicants from all over Pakistan are welcome to apply on HEC Jobs 2019 Application Form provided by www.careers.hec.gov.pk the official job portal developed by the Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
As Jobs in HEC 2019 Higher Education Commission are published today and those highly educated and motivated individuals searching immensely for the HEC New Jobs 2019 are suggested to stay at this page and examine the following list of vacancies announced on Regular & Contract Basis as per the policy of Higher Education Commission.
HEC Islamabad Jobs 2019 comprises the vacancies having Basic Pay Scale Starting from BPS-20 to BPS-17 and from this it can be assumed that only PhD / Masters / Bachelors qualified individuals are welcome to apply for HEC Jobs 2019 Latest. So, those who has decided to apply for these vacancies need to move down at this page for detailed information about Requirements, How To Apply Procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Jobs:
- Applicants should valid domicile of Punjab/Sindh/KPK/Balochistan/FATA/GB for the relevant post.
- Qualification from PhD/Masters/Bachelors in the relevant discipline is required to apply.
- Relevant field experience is compulsory.
- 21 to 55 years age is required for the relevant vacant post.
For CAA Online Application Form Click Here
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply online through HEC Job Portal i.e. www.careers.hec.gov.pk.
- At HEC’s Job Portal applicants need to first create their Profile in which they have to provide complete Bio-Data and after the completion of Profile Section you can apply for the desired position.
- The HEC Jobs Last Date to apply is 08th September 2019.