Sailor Jobs in Pakistan Navy 2019 are in available for www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk Online Registration and applications are invited for to Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch C 2019 Online Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from the Pakistani Nationals male & female looking to join Pak Navy as Uniformed Officer. Mostly Sailor Jobs are for Male individuals only but this time female job seekers can apply for the Female Steward Branch.
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2019 C-2019 (S) comprises different categories and branches such as (Naval Police/Regulating (Category-C), Marines (Category-D), Female Steward (Category-F), Chef/Steward (Category-F), Musician (Category-G), MTD/Driver (Category-H), Sanitary Worker/Sweeper (Category-J), PT Branch (Category-K), IT Software / Hardware Branch, Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical), Mechanical Engineering (Electrical), Mechanical Engineering, Weapon Engineering).
- For all categories, Matric pass Male & Female individuals holding relevant age and height are eligible to apply.
- For DAE Technical Branches only male individuals holding Matric Science with DAE from the recognized technical board is required.
After examining the outline of requirements let’s jump towards the list of categories and branches which are available to apply for the Pak Navy Job Seeker in Pakistan.
Categories/Branches to Apply:
- Naval Police/Regulating (Category-C)
- Marines (Category-D)
- Female Steward (Category-F)
- Chef/Steward (Category-F)
- Musician (Category-G)
- MTD/Driver (Category-H)
- Sanitary Worker/Sweeper (Category-J)
- PT Branch (Category-K)
- IT Software / Hardware Branch
- Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical)
- Mechanical Engineering (Electrical)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Weapon Engineering
For Pak Navy Sailor Online Registration Click Here
If you have made your mind to Join Pak Navy as Sailor then you need to visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk 2019 Online Registration and submit your profile from Sep 01 to Sep 14, 2019. Written Test (E-Testing) will be held on 23rd September 2019 after that Physical Test will be held and then Interview and Medical Examination will begin from November to December 2019. After final selection training will begin on 15th March 2020.