Lahore (Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore)
Graduation, Matric, Middle
Total 5 Positions
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates for the Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2019 Lahore Latest Advertisement in which following posts are going to recruit for the Development Project Green Pakistan Programme Revival of Wildlife Recourses in Punjab and selection of vacancies will be on contract basis initially for one year and can be extendable till the completion of project.
Punjab Wildlife Department Jobs 2019 are government sector jobs and treated as per the policy of Government of Punjab such as during service different allowances along with basic salary is offered to the selected individuals and also at the time of retirement handsome amount is awarded to the employee. So, take advantage of this opportunity and apply confidently for the vacancies provided below along with requirements for every vacancy.
Requirements and Vacant Post List:
- For Data Entry Operator BCS / BSc Computer Science/IT or equivalent qualification and 35 words per minute typing speed is required to apply.
- For Driver Matric/Middle pass having LTV driving license and 5 years driving experience are eligible to apply.
- For Office Boy/Naib Qasid Matric pass having 5 years experience are eligible to apply.
Above list of vacancies and requirements for the Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2019 is provided so only suitable candidates should step forward to apply for the vacancies before the closing date given below.
How to Apply:
- Applications written on a plain paper along with all relevant documents should reach the office of Project Director, Green Pakistan Programme, Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
- The last date to apply is 20th September 2019.
- Please mention the position applied for on the envelope.