Applications are invited for the Ministry of Communication Jobs 2019 Download Application Form cts.org.pk the official website for Candidate Testing Service located in Islamabad and it authorized to collect applications for the latest opportunities announced in Ministry of Communication Islamabad under Government of Pakistan.
Individuals holding domicile of Punjab, KPK, Sindh, are allowed to apply for the Latest Ministry of Communication Jobs 2019 listed below i.e. (Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), UDC (BS-11), LDC (BS-09)) based at Ministry of Communications and Planning Monitoring and Evaluation Cell, Islamabad now in the following you’ll get eligibility criteria for all the announced vacancies.
Vacant Positions with Requirement Detail:
- For Assistant Graduate individuals holding Punjab Domicile and 18 to 28 years age are eligible to apply.
- For Stenotypist Intermediate qualified having ability to produce shorthand speed w.p.m., typing speed 40 w.p.m., Punjab, KPK, Sindh Domiciled and 18 to 25 year age are eligible to apply.
- For UDC Intermediate qualified holding Punjab Domicile and 18 to 25 years age are welcome to apply.
- For LDC Matric with typing speed 30 w.p.m. and KPK domicile and 18 to 25 years age holders are eligible to apply.
Please read the above-provided eligibility criteria fully and if you have any confusion to understand any detail then feel free to ask in the following comment box. Now let’s jump towards the how to apply procedure as per the rules of Candidate Testing Service.
For Ministry of Communications Jobs Application Form Click Here
How to Apply:
- Application forms and online deposit slips for Ministry of Communication Jobs are available on Candidate Testing Service (CTS) website www.cts.org.pk.
- Applications complete in all aspects should reach the Candidate Testing Service, Office No. 6, 2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- 16th September 2019 is the last date to apply.