NADRA Jobs September 2019 Application Form Download facility is available at the following for the NADRA Jobs 2019 Intelligence Officer Latest Advertisement published in Mashriq Newspaper dated 08th September 2019 for which applications are invited from Pakistani citizens only for hiring the services for following positions mentioned below for the NADRA Islamabad Jobs 2019 Advertisement on Open Merit Basis.
NADRA New Jobs 2019 are (Deputy Director Intelligence and Intelligence Officer) for multiple locations in Pakistan which can be examined from the NADRA Jobs 2019 Advertisement posted below and the selection for these latest nadrajobs 2019 will be on contract basis for a period of two years which can be extendable as per the demand of National Database & Registration Authority. Now, in the following we’ll discuss about the requirements for the vacancies as per the demand of NADRA Government of Pakistan.
Requirements for NADRA Jobs 2019:
- For Deputy Director Intelligence Masters and in case of retired armed forces officers Bachelors degree from an HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- For Intelligence Officer Matric pass individuals having Intelligence course are eligible to apply.
- 48 years age is required for both positions.
Above Detailed Eligibility Criteria is provided but if there is any confusion in understanding any point regarding the requirement then feel free to ask us in the following comment box.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may send their application along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience, mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth to the following address given below.
- Please indicate the post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- The NADRA Jobs last date to apply is 23rd September 2019.