Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement is published today for which it requires the services of Qualified, Energetic, Medically fit and Self Motivated IT Experts, Project Manager/Leaders and Support Staff on contract basis for the following positions under (Code No. MP 03-19).
PITB Jobs 2019 Punjab Information Technology Board PO Box 405 Lahore comprises the numerous jobs based at Lahore and other districts of Punjab such as (Joint Director, Senior Manager / Senior Programme Manager, Project / Programme Manager, Team Lead, Manager (SOC / FC / Mechanical & HVAC), Data Scientist, Principal Software Engineer, Senior Business Analyst, Senior IT Analyst, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer, Senior UI / UX Designer, Programme Officer, Developer / Engineer (Application / Full Stack / Software / Database / Web / Mobile / Backend / Data Science), Database Administrator, Master Trainer, Trainer, Assitant Manager / Assistant Programme Manager (Infrastructure Security / e-Rozgaar Centers / Operations and Execution / Operations / PR), Assistant Programme Officer, Business Development Assistant, Content and Training Advisor, Customer Services Representative, Finance Officer, GIS Specialist, and etc).
Requirements for PITB Jobs September 2019:
- Generally Masters to Middle pass candidates can apply.
- Relevant experience holders will be preferred during the selection procedure.
- Only Punjab Domiciled are eligible to apply.
Above we provide you few vacancies announced in Punjab Information and Technology Board Jobs 2019 along with outline of requirements but if wanted to examine complete list of vacancies then please download following PITB Jobs 2019 Advertisement given below.
To Apply Online for Sr. No. 1 to 42: Click Here
How to Apply:
- Those individuals meeting requirements and desiring to apply against any vacancy from Sr. No. 1 to 42, they need to apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk the official job portal developed by the Government of the Punjab.
- For Sr. No. 43 and onwards candidates are requested to apply through courier on the following address PO Box No. 504 GPO Lahore, Punjab Information Technology Board 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
- Last date to apply for all positions is October 01, 2019.