If you are highly educated and looking to for Government Jobs then you are at the right place because PMDC Jobs 2019 Apply in Pakistan Medical and Dental Council are announced today at www.pmdc.org.pk in the Capital of Pakistan named as Islamabad. Applications are invited for the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council Jobs from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following vacancies which are for the highly qualified and experienced individuals.
Jobs in PMDC 2019 comprises multiple vacancies of listed as (Head of Legal & Regulatory, Head of Administration & HR, Head of Licensing and Verification, Head of Medical Education, Head of Compliance, Head of Evaluation, Head of Examination, Head of MIS/IT, Head of Public Relations). All positions will be on 3 years contract basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual.
If you have decided to apply against any of the above-provided lists of vacancies then you need to compare themselves with the eligibility criteria for the PMDC Islamabad Jobs 2019 given in the following job advertisement. Let’s jump towards its further details and how to apply procedure.
- Only Pakistani Nationals holding valid domicile are eligible to apply.
- Qualification from MBA/Masters/MBBS/BDS/LLB is required for the relevant vacancy.
- Relevant field experience is required from 3 to 10 years.
- 30 to 40 years age is required to apply.
For PMDC Online Application Form Click Here
How To Apply:
- All applicants need to submit detailed/updated CV and hard copies of all other documents to Pakistan Medical & Dental Council G-10/4, Mauve Area, Islamabad.
- Position applied for should be mentioned carefully on the PMDC Jobs CV / Application /Envelope submitted.
- The last date to apply is 11th September 2019.