From the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province we provide you PO Box 732 Jobs 2019 Peshawar Public Sector Organization which invites applications from the KPK domiciled candidates for the following positions based at ADP Project titled as Mapping, Digitization, Value Addition & Marketing of NTFP in Collaboration with NTFP Directorate.
PO Box 732 Peshawar Jobs comprises following BPS-16 to BPS-06 positions such as (Technical Assistant GIS (BPS-16), Assistant Computer Programmer (BPS-16), Driver (BPS-06)) and these positions are project based so that it can be assumed that these positions are on temporary basis now if you have decided to apply for any of the above position then you need to read the following eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure given below.
- For Technical Assistant GIS BS in GIS or MSc Geography with one year post graduate diploma in GIS/RS/Geomatics is required to apply.
- For Assistant Computer Programmer BS/MSc Computer Science/BE Information Technology having knowledge of developing web, database programming & languages is required to apply.
- For Driver Matric pass having LTV/HTV driving license are eligible to apply.
- 18 to 32 years age is required.
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the above criteria are required to send their applications on plain paper along with their passport size latest photograph, CV and attested copies of Academic/Experience certificates including Domicile and CNIC through post at Post Box No. 732, Post Mall, University of Peshawar.
- The last date to apply is 04th October 2019.
- No application will be entertained after the closing date.