Today Latest WAPDA Jobs 2019 Advertisement published in Jang Newspaper 1 September 2019 according to which applications are invited for PTS WAPDA Jobs September 2019 Application Form Download from pts.org.pk for the following Contract basis positions i.e. for DG (HR & Admin) (Assistant Director (HR & Admin), Assitant Director (B/SA), Assistant Director Computer Operation, Security Officer, Stenographer, Junior Clerk cum Computer Typist) and for GM (Finance) Coordination (Assistant Manager (Accounts and Finance)).
If you have applied for WAPDA Jobs August 2019 then today the latest job opportunities are announced for you by the Water and Power Development Authority and this time too it has authorized the reputed testing organization PTS to collect applications and every interested candidate have to submit their applications to the Pakistan Testing Service and now in the following you’ll get the detailed eligibility criteria for the WAPDA New Jobs 2019 PTS and then how to apply procedure as per the demand of WAPDA Jobs Advertisement 2019.
- Only Pakistani nationals holding valid domicile of any province of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- CA/CMA/ACCA/Masters/Bachelors/Matric is required for the relevant post.
- Relevant experience is compulsory for all positions.
- Age of every aspirant should be between 18 to 52 years.
www.pts.org.pk WAPDA Jobs 2019 Application Form Download
Vacant Positions in DG (HR & Admin):
- Assistant Director (HR & Admin)
- Assistant Director (B/SA)
- Assistant Director of Computer Operation
- Security Officer
- Junior Clerk cum Computer Typist
Vacant Positions in GM (Finance) Coordination:
- Assistant Manager (Accounts and Finance)
For Online Application Form for WAPDA Jobs 2019 Click Here
If you fulfill the requirements mentioned in the WAPDA Jobs Advertisement announced through PTS then you are welcome to apply by submitting online application to pts.org.pk but you also need to pay Rs. 170/- as test fee in favor of PTS through Telenor Easy Paisa and the WAPDA Jobs 2019 Last Date to apply is 16th September 2019.