For Disable Persons Punjab Government has announced a package through www.pvtc.gop.pk Jobs 2019 such as PVTC Jobs 2019 Punjab Vocational Training Council NTS Application Form Download Online from nts.org.pk the official website of National Testing Services the top ranked testing organization of Pakistan helping Government & Federal Government Departments of Pakistan in case of recruiting the eligible individuals against the positions of BPS-20 to BPS-07.
Punjab Vocational Training Council Jobs 2019 Latest is published today but before we discuss about the vacant positions let’s discuss the PVTC that it is the largest vocational training provider of Pakistan working under Punjab Government to provide skills training to youth for which it has established Vocational Training Institutes (VTIs) in different districts, tehsils, of Punjab.
PVTC Jobs 2019 NTS comprises the vacancies which are entitled as (Principal, Instructor Computer Hardware & Network Professional Designing, Junior Instructor Auto CAD, Junior Instructor Dress Making, Junior Instructor Embroidery, Junior Instructor Repair & Maintenance of Electrical Appliances, Junior Instructor Mobile Phone Repairing, Junior Instructor Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Junior Instructor Beautician). So all interested individuals should stick this page for further information about required qualification and experience with how to apply procedure.
- Applicant should hold valid Disable Certificate issued by the Assessment Board of Social Welfare Department.
- Qualification from Masters/Bachelors/DAE in the relevant discipline is required to apply.
- Relevant field experience is required from 2 to 3 years.
- Maximum 35 years age is required for the relevant vacant post.
For PVTC Online Application Form Click Here
How to Apply:
- Application Form and deposit slip of test fee can be downloaded from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk and PVTC website i.e. www.pvtc.gop.pk.
- Test fee Rs. 700/- in any online branch of HBL, Meezan Bank, MCB, AB
- d application form along with paid challan form, copy of CNIC, 3 recent photographs, attested copies of experience certificates, educational credential/certificates/diplomas/degrees from recognized institutes and Disability Assessment Certificate issued by the Assessment Board of Social Welfare Department to NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- The last date to apply is 14th September 2019.