UET announced a notification about the undergraduate admission 2011. The notification about the admissions is as follows
Click Here for Whole Admission details of UET
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE
Entry Test and Admission process for Undergraduate Entry 2011 will start from June 2011.
Prospective applicants are advised to prepare the following documents.
1. Domicile certificate with recent photograph.
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B form from NADRA.
3. Certificate, Diploma or Degree of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought (i.e. H.S.S.C.,
Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass) or equivalent).
4. Detailed Marks Certificates.
5. 6 passport size recent photographs.
6. Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from
7. If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis you are to submit following
i. A employment certificate (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent/Guardian in a foreign country issued by the
Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from
the office of the undersigned.
ii. A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent/Guardian, attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that
For further details contact at 042-99029452, 99029216, 99029470.
( Prof. Dr. Salim Abid Tabassum )
Dean, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering /
Convener Admission Committee
Sir i belong to kpk recenly i completed my DAE in telecommunication from kpk board of technical education can i aplly in uet lahore for electrical engineering or electronic etc? i shall be very thankrfful to you for this
hw can we apply for uet lahore from k.p.k
if sm1 give me information i wil b thankful to him
ma na b pchle test ma apply nae kr ska tha kya koe chance ha
can i apply for the entry test which is on 11 sep…..bcoz i did;nt apply for the earlier test which was cancelled.