Lahore (Office of the CEO, Cantonment Board, 42 Sarwar Road Lahore Cantt)
Total 8 Positions
LCB Jobs September 2019 are announced through Express Newspaper dated 06th September 2019 according to which applications are invited by Lahore Cantonment Board Jobs 2019 LCB Government of Pakistan for the Cantonment Board High School on temporary basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual or as per the demand of Lahore Cantonment Board – LCB Government of Pakistan.
Cantonment Board Lahore Jobs 2019 are related to the Teaching Staff which is required for the Cantonment Board High School and the list of vacancies comprises (English Teacher, Math Teacher, General Science Teacher, Nazra & Qirat Teacher, Chemistry Teacher, Montessori Trained Teacher, PTI (Mate). Interested individuals from Lahore District are suggested to read the following requirements which are as per the demand of LCB Jobs 2019.
- MA / MSc in the relevant subject with B.Ed or relevant teaching diploma is required to apply.
- 5 years of teaching experience in any reputed institution is required.
- 30 to 40 years is required to apply.
In the above outline of requirements is provided but those who are facing any confusion regarding the requirements, such individuals can ask us from the following comment box and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
For LCB-Lahore Cantonment Board Jobs Application Form Click Here
How to Apply:
- LCB Jobs Application Form can be download from the official website of Lahore Cantonment Board (www.lcb.gov.pk).
- Fill the online application form and submit it along with all relevant documents via courier to CEO Office Cantonment Board, 42-Server Road, Lahore Cantt.
- The last date for submission of application is 23rd September 2019.
- For further information about Lahore Cantonment Board Jobs please visit www.lcb.gov.pk.