Lahore (Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 153 Shah Jamal Colony Lahore)
Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
Total 50 Positions
For the Punjab domiciled Individuals male & female we provide the Government Jobs 2019 announced in Express Newspaper dated 07th September 2019 such as Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Pakistan Latest Advertisement for which applications are invited from the educated and skilled individuals for the following positions which are based at different fields of Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Inspectorate of Mines.
Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2019 comprises the following vacancies such as (Rescue Captain (BS-14), Laboratory Technician (BS-14), Mine Surveyor (BS-14), Store Keeper (BS-11), Crewman (BS-10), Miner (BS-07), Pump Operator (BS-05), Driver (BS-04), Chowkidar (BS-01), Sweeper (BS-01), Mali (BS-01)). These positions will be recruit on 05 years contract basis which is extendable as per the recruitment policy of the government of Punjab.
- Only Punjab Domiciled Male & Female candidates can apply.
- Applicants holding DAE / BSc / FA / Matric / Middle / Primary qualification are eligible to apply for the relevant post.
- Relevant field experience holders will be preferred during the selection procedure.
- 18 to 28 years age is required to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicants required to submit handwritten application along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address office of Chief Inspector of Mines Punjab, 153 Shah Jamal Colony Lahore.
- Individuals need to submit separate application for every post.
- The last date to apply is 25th September 2019.
- For more government jobs please keep in touch to this portal.