Khyber Medical university announce the Entrance Test 2011 for admissions in all Public and Private Medical and Dental institutions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Khyber Medical University, Peshawar invites applications for the Entrance Test for admission in all Public and Private Sector Medical/Dental colleges/Institutions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the session 2011-12. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing & Evaluation Authority (ETEA) Govt. of Khyber Pakthunkhwa, on Sunday, July 24th 2011 at 09:00AM.
Result is Announced
- Entrance Test application forms will be available from 5th July, 2011.
- Application forms submission date: 7-17th July, 2011.
- Entrance test (at both centers): 24 July 2011 at 09:00A.M
- Entrance Test Result : 25th July 2011
B. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ENTRY TEST
- A candidate who has passed F.Sc (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 60% unadjusted marks.
- A candidate who has appeared in F.Sc(Pre-Medical) Part-II or Equivalent Examination and is awaiting the result should provide a certificate from the Head of his/her institution that he/she is expected to get 60% marks.
- Students already admitted in MBBS or BDS on provincial seats, are eligible to reappear in the Entry Test if they have resigned/withdrawn their admission and paid the prescribed penalty (Rs. 50,000/- for open merit/provincial quota seats and Rs. 2,00,000/- for general self finance) before appearing in entry test provided:
- The candidate will have to submit a certificate along with entrance test form, issued by the Principal of the college, to the effect that he/she has paid all the previous dues including the penalty.
- He/she has not been expelled/debarred from the college under any provision of the Prospectus.
C. CENTERS FOR TEST
- Sher Khan Shaheed Stadium (Army Stadium) Peshawar Cantt:
For candidates who register themselves and receive entry test card from KMU Institute of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar.
- Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad:For candidates who register themselves and receive Entrance Test Card from Ayub Medical College, Abbottabad.
Selection of the center will be at the choice of the candidate, however, once selected the center shall not be changed.
D. ENTRANCE TEST FORMS
Entrance test forms and admit cards will be available for Rs. 1200/- at the following branches of Muslim Commercial Bank:
|1. MCB, Hayatabad Branch, Sector G-3, PDA Commercial Complex, Hayatabad, Peshawar||2. MCB, University town Branch 3-Pak Avenue Road University Town Peshawar|
|3. MCB, Khyber Bazar Branch Shop No. 2&3 Haji Khan Building, Khyber Bazar Peshawar||4. MCB, Kohat Road Branch Peshawar Haji Abad, Kohat Road, Peshawar|
|5. MCB, Peshawar Cantt Branch, Saddar Road, Peshawar||6. MCB, Warsak Road Branch, Peshawar|
|7. MCB, Charsadda Road Branch, Peshawar||8. MCB, Debgari Gate Branch, Peshawar|
|9. MCB, G.T road Branch, Peshawar||10. MCB, Main Branch, Jinnah Chowk, Abbottabad|
|11. MCB, Ayub Medical College Mansehra Road Branch, A.M.C, Abbottabad|
E. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED WITH THE APPLICATION FORM:
Applicant must attach the attested photo copies of the following particulars
- Domicile Certificate
- CNIC or Children Registration Form(FORM B)
- Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent
- Detailed Marks Certificate of FSc Part I
- Detailed Marks Certificate of FSc Part II. Those applicants who are awaiting FSc Part II result should bring a certifcate from Head of his/her institution that he/she is expected to get 60% marks.
- Equivalence Certificate from IBCC Islamabad if applicant has appeared in examination other than FSc.
- Three recent colored photographs with name, father’s name of the candidate and duly attested on the back.
Director Academics & Admissions
Khyber Medial University,
PDA Building, Block IV,Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar
Ph: 9217703, 9217696,9217022 Fax: 9217704