Federal Urdu University Registration for External Candidates for 2010
Federal Urdu University Registration for External Candidates for 2010 | Federal Urdu University Registration Candidates for 2010, Today the big announcement about the Federal Urdu University Registration for External Candidates for 2010 and The Federal Urdu University for Arts, Science and Technology has announced the registration program for External (Private) candidates in B.A., B.Com. and MA for the year 2010.
MA level registration can be secured in the subjects of Islamiat, Islamic History, Urdu, Political Science, Economics and International Relations. Successful candidates of up to 2009 are eligible for registration.
The following testimonials are compulsory to be attached with the Registration Form; otherwise the Registration Form will be rejected:
1. Attested photocopy of Matriculation Certificate
2. Original Marks Sheet of Intermediate or attested photocopy of Certificate (for BA and B.Com.)
3. Original Marks Sheet of BA, B.Com., B.Sc. or attested photocopy of Degree (for MA)
4. Two recent color photographs, one attested on the front and the other attested on the back (fix the front-attested photo on the form and attach the back-attested photo, secured in an envelope)
5. Persons belonging to the armed forces of Pakistan or the government departments will have to attach the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their respective institutions
6. Students qualified from Madaris will have to pass the BOL examination from any recognized university and it will be compulsory to submit the Equivalence Certificate along with the Registration Form
7. Attested photocopy of NIC of candidate
8. Four postal envelopes marked with the candidate’s complete postal address, telephone number and postal code.
9. Original Migration Certificate
In case the above mentioned testimonials are not attached, the Registration Form will be set aside under objection and an additional fee of Rs. 100 will have to be deposited for the removal of objection
Registration Fee deposited is non-refundable / non-transferable under any condition
The Schedule for obtaining Registration Form and depositing the Fees is:
* Registration Fees (including curriculum and postal expenses) is Rs.2,000 from November 10 to December 31, 2010.
* Registration Forms can be obtained for Rs.30 from National Bank of Pakistan, Urdu University Branch, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi and Allied Bank of Pakistan, Baba-e-Urdu Road Branch, Karachi.
* Before submitting the Registration Forms in Karachi it is mandatory to get the Forms checked by the Registration Department at Gulshan-e-Iqbal or Abdul Haq Campus, Babae-Urdu Road, Karachi. The Forms will not be accepted without attestation from the Registration Department.
* Candidates seeking registration from any other city will send a Bank Draft of Rs.150 in the name of Controller Examinations, Private Registration, at the address of Federal Urdu University Administration Block, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, to cover the cost of the Form and courier charges. Such candidates must mention their residential address, telephone / mobile phone numbers / email addresses so that the curricular/ registration form / registration card may be sent to them on time. Their examination center will be set up at Karachi / Islamabad.
* The curriculum along with the Registration Card will be sent to the registered students at their home address by courier. If the candidate wishes to obtain them personally, they must inform the same in advance.
For further information on offered programs, admission guidelines and queries, you may please contact:
Private Registration Department, Administration Block,
Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology,
Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan.
Telephone: (+92 21) 99244141-8 Ext: 2025
Tags : Federal Urdu University Registration for External Candidates for 2010 , Federal Urdu University Registration , Federal Urdu University Registration for External , Federal Urdu University Registration for 2010