National Textile University (NTU), Faisalabad announced the notification about the Undergraduate admissions 2011 and Graduate admissions 2011 . All of the students who want to apply in National Textile University Should read the admission Notice carefully. National textile University offer many Undergraduate and Graduate programmes. The pre admission notice is as follows:
Admission Notice-2011 for Graduate/Undergraduate candidates will be announced through reputed dailies of Pakistan in the 4th week of July, 2011 (Tentatively). On opening of Admission, Prospectus along with admission form will be available for sale from the admission office in person. Postal requests will also be entertained for obtaining the Prospectus. Price of Prospectus will be notified in admission notice.
Prospective candidates are advised to prepare the following documents:
- Certificates-Diplomas-Marks sheets etc. on the basis of admission is sought
- Domicile Certificate (Only for B.Sc. Textile Engineering program)
- 6 passport size recent photographs
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications must obtain Equivalence certificate from I.B.C.C.
Undergraduate Engineering programs
1. B.Sc. Textile Engineering (Spinning-Weaving-Knitting-Processing-Garment Manufacturing)
(Seats are reserved for each province/domicile)
2. B.Sc. Polymer Engineering (45 Seats on Open Merit)
F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or A-Level (Physics-Chemistry-Math) with at least 60% marks and NTS (NAT-IE) test. (DAE diploma holders are not eligible for these programs).
10% Matric + 45% F.Sc. + 45 % NTS Marks. Minimum 60% aggregate score of this formula is compulsory to be eligible for engineering programs).
Undergraduate Non-engineering programs
University Offers following 4 undergraduate Non-engineering programs.
1. BS in Computer Science (45 Seats on Open Merit)
F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or A-Level (Physics-Chemistry-Math) or equivalent with Math with at least 60% marks and NTS (NAT-ICS) test.
10% Matric + 45% F.Sc. + 45 % NTS Marks.
2. Bachelor of Textile Design & Technology (45 Seats on Open Merit)
3. Bachelor of Fashion Design & Technology (45 Seats on Open Merit)
F.A/F.Sc./ICS/I.Com or equivalent with at least 50% marks and NTS test (NAT-General). The candidate may select type of test (ICOM, IA, IGS) according to his/her intermediate subjects.
10% Matric + 45% F.Sc. + 45% NTS Marks
(Passing a separate University Drawing test is compulsory for Textile & Fashion Designing Programs). Date for drawing test will be announced in Admission Notice-2011).
4. BBA (Honors) (Marketing – Banking & Finance-HRM-Textile Management & Marketing (90 Seats on Open Merit)
10% Matric + 70% F.Sc. + 20% NTS Marks
F.A/F.Sc./ICS/I.Com or equivalent with at least 50% marks and NTS test (NAT). The candidate may select type of test (I-COM, IA, IGS) according to his/her inter subjects.
Information about NTS (NAT-IE) Tests for undergraduate programs:
All NTS tests which held in 2011 are valid for Admission. Candidates who could not appear in earlier tests, are advised to be registered with National Testing Service, Islamabad for test being held on August 21, 2011 (Sunday), for which registration will be started from July 18, 2011. Interested candidates may download NTS registration form from NTS website www.nts.org.pk and submit it directly to National Testing Service, Islamabad, latest by August 3, 2011.
Master in Business Administration (3 & Half Year degree program)
(45 Seats on Open Merit)
B.A/B.Sc. or Equivalent with minimum 50% marks and GAT (General) test with minimum 50 Score.
10% Inter + 70% Graduation + 20% NTS GAT (General) Marks
M.Sc. Textile Engineering
The eligibility criteria for admission to M.Sc. Textile Engineering program is as under:
1. 16 years of schooling including 4 years engineering education in the relevant field form the HEC recognized institution.
2. Minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.00, 3.50 out of 5.00 or 1st division in the bachelor degree.
3. Only one 2nd division and no 3rd division is allowed in F.Sc. (Pre-engineering) and SSC or equivalent.
4. Minimum 50 score in NTS GAT-General (Category-A) Test.
For NTS GAT-General test information, please visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk