The Entry test Date for the UET Peshawar has been announced and test will be held on 10-7-2011 at 08:00 am.
University of Engineering Technology announce the entry test date for the undergraduate admission 2011 in the Engineering Universities. UET Peshawar entry test is required for applying in all the Government and Private Engineering Universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA, seeking admission in Engineering Programmes of UET Peshawar on OPEN MERIT / RESERVED QUOTAS / NON-SUBSIDISED SCHEME OR RECIPROCAL BASIS must appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science and Architecture may also apply for Entrance Test of ETEA.
Entry test application form available from: 21-06-2011
Deadline for submission of entrance test forms: 05-07-2011
Entrance test (all centers): 10-07-2011( at 8:00 am)
Announcement of Entry test result: 11-07-2011
The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar and Abbottabad simultaneously. Applicants who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated test centers as follows:
1. Abbottabad Board : Abbottabad Center ( Ayub Medical College)
2. Other Boards of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa : Peshawar Center (Sher Khan Shaheed (Army) Stadium)
3. Federal and all other Boards : As opted by the applicant from 1 or 2 above
of the country
An RFID Access Card will be issued along with Admit card by the Directorate of Admission after submission of Entry test application form
Candidates will not be allowed to the test venue without RFID Access Card and Admit Card
All candidates seeking admission in Engineering universities/ Colleges (Govt. or private Sector) located within the geographical territory of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) shall have to appear in the centralized entrance test to be conducted by ETEA on 10july 2011.
Application forms for the Entrance Test are available at any of the designated branches of Habib
Bank Ltd. listed below, and from the offices of the Co-ordinators, Abbottabad, Mardan and Bannu Campuses of the University, on cash payment of Rs.1250/- (non-refundable). No card will be mailed to any candidate. The form alongwith Bank Challan can also be downloaded from the University website however, application fee of Rs. 1250/- will need to be deposited at any designated branches of HBL:
Name of designated branches ___ Code
1. HBL Hayatabad Branch (Bilal Market Phase-I) Hayatabad, Peshawar 1113
2. HBL University Campus Branch, Coffee Shop Bazar, Peshawar Univ. _ 0404
3. HBL Tehkal Bala Branch, Near Jahangirabad, Univ. Rd., Peshawar 0267
4. HBL Cantt Branch Saddar Road Peshawar ___ 0224
5. HBL GT Road Branch, Near Firdous Cinema Peshawar City __1181
6. HBL Khyber Bazar Branch, Peshawar City ___ 0696
7. HBL Mansehra Road Branch, Abbottabad 0281
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply:
1. Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
2. Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part-II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
3. Candidates with Intermediate Exam: certificates must have the following combination of subjects:
a. For all Engineering & Non-Engg. Programmes : Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
b. For Computer Systems Engg, Computer Software Engg and Computer Science: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
4. Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks. These candidates are eligible for admission against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
Application forms and Admit card is also avaliable online but you have to attach the online payment recipt 0f Rs 1100/- with the application form.
Entrance Test Application Form
Please attach clear, legible and attested copies of the following documents:
a. Detail Marks Certificate of Intermediate Part-I (Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical).
b. Detail Marks Certificate of B-Tech /Diploma of Associate Engineer if applicable.
c. Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
d. Three recent passport size (2”x2”) coloured photographs with white background,
one attested on face and two on back.
e. Original payment receipt of Rs. 1100/-
No candidate shall be allowed to sit for the Entrance Test without this Admit Card. Please complete carefully. This will be stamped and returned to the applicant at the time of submission of Entrance Test Application.