MCAT Entry Test Schedule:
MCAT Entry Test 2011 for Admissions in Public and Private Medical/Dental institution of Punjab will be conducted by the UHS(University of Health Sciences) Lahore. The entry test will be on 13th September 2011 (Tuesday) at 09:00 A.M. students who want to seek admission in any of the Punjab Medical/Dental Institution has to appear in this Entry test.
How to Apply for MCAT Entry Test 2011:
- MCAT Entrance test Application Kit will be available at UHS and public sector medical and dental colleges at Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and Rahim Yar Khan from 20th August 2011 to 7th September 2011 (only on working days) from 09:00A.M. to 03:00 P.M.
- Dully filled application Form can be submitted in the following institutes, from 20th August 2011 to 7th September 2011( only on working days) from 09:00 A.M. to 03:00P.M.
|Sr. No.||If you wish to appear from||Submit your application at|
|1.||Lahore, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sargodha||University of Health Sciences Lahore|
|2.||Multan, D.G Khan||Nishter Medical College, Multan|
|3.||Rawalpindi, Hassan Abdal||Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi|
|4.||Bahawalpur||Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur|
|5.||Rahim Yar Khan||Sheikh Zayed Medical College , Rahim Yar Khan|
|6.||Faisalabad||Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad|
3. The candidate shall submit following documents with their applications:
- Attested copy of Matriculation/SSC or equivalent examination.
- Attested copy of HSSC/FSc (Pre- Medical) or equivalent examination (Candidates having foreign qualifications, such as A-level etc., shall provide the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.) or Hope Certificate (in original) form the Head/Principal of the institute.
- Attested copy of CNIC or B-Form issued by NADRA.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Union Council, if date of birth is not mentioned on the Matriculation certificate.
- Dully filled Admittance Card(both copies). The card must not be separated. Please paste two coloured ID sized photographs on the two cards.
- Two self-addressed A-4 size envelopes with Rs40/- postage stamp each.
- Three recent photographs, coloured photographs of the candidate. One to be pasted on the application form and attested on the front and the other two, attested on the back, to be attached with the form.
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. No other document shall be acceptable in lieu of domicile certificate. Foreign candidates shall provide the attested copy of their foreign passport.
- Hafiz-e-Quran shall present certificate of Hifz-e-Quran, issued by a registered Madrassa.
4. The Admittance Card shall be issued on spot.
5. The candidate are required to submit application forms by hand. Application received through post shall not be entertained.
- No application for Entrance test shall be received after 03:00 P.M. on 7th September 2011.
- No candidate shall be allowed ro enter the examination center without Admittance Card issued by the University.
- Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
- Any candidate found to have submitted forged certificates or fake documents at any stage of admission shall be permanently debarred from admission to any medical/dental college.
- Entrance test for Punjab is also mandatory for the admissions to private sector medical/dental colleges of Punjab.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for the admissions to any medical/dental institution.
- Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC only.
Format of Entrance Test:
The test shall consist of one paper containing 220 multiple-choice questions(MCQs). Four options with a single correct answer. The Entrance test is divided into four sections.
- Physics(44 MCQs)
- Chemistry(58 MCQs)
- English(General for Language profiency)(30 MCQs)
- Biology (88 MCQs)
The Government of Punjab has decided to conduct entrance test free of charge. No cost will be paid by the candidate at any level.