View UHS MCAT Entry test date 2012 or Medical Entry test date 2012. The Application form or Registration form for UHS Entry Test 2012 will be available in August 2012. The entrance test will be on Sunday, 23rd September, 2012 at 09:00 A.M . The exact entry test date is announced. This medical entry test 2012 is for admission in all the Public and Private sector Medical and Dental colleges of Punjab Province in MBBS and BDS discipline. Any students want to take admission in Punjab Medical and Dental Colleges should appear in this MCAT Entrance Test 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test
The applicant has passed Intermediate Science (HSSC/F.Sc) (Pre-Medical Group) or Equivalent Examination, securing at-least 60% (660/1100), unadjusted marks (excluding the marks of Hifz-e-Quran etc.). Those having foreign qualifications such as A-Level or American 12th Grade, shall have to provide the Equivalence Certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
Who can Apply
- The candidates having domicile of any district of the Punjab and Federal Capital Area (Islamabad), Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Province of Gilgit-Baltistan (Northern Area).
- Dual nationals of Pakistani origin must take the Entrance Test (If they have not passed SAT II examination with a minimum score of 550 marks in each science subject i.e., Biology, Chemistry and Physics / Mathematics) for admission against seats reserved for them under Pakistan Technical Assistance Programme (PTAP) and Self- Finance Scheme (SFS).
How to Apply for Entrance Test
- The Entrance Test kit will be available on the payment of Rs.500/- in cash, from 31st August to 9th September 2012 (including Sundays) from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM at :
University of Health Sciences, Lahore
King Edward Medical University, Lahore
Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore
Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore (for female only)
Nishtar Medical College, Multan
Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi
Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad
Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur
Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan
Sargodha Medical College, Sargodha
Nawaz Sharif Medical College, Gujrat
Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
Khawaja Mohammad Safdar Medical College, Sialkot
D.G. Khan Medical College, D.G. Khan
Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala.
- The candidates shall submit the duly filled Application Forms at the same centre from where they received the Entrance Test kit, from 31st August to 9th September 2012 (including Sundays) from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- The candidates shall submit following documents with their applications:
- Attested copy of Matriculation/SSC or equivalent examination Certificate.
- Attested copy of HSSC/FSc (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination Certificate. Computer-generated result cards are also acceptable.
- Attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Union Council, if date of birth is not mentioned on Matriculation certificate.
- Duly filled Admittance Cards (both copies). The cards must not be separated. Please paste two coloured photographs (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) on the two cards.
- One self-addressed A-4 size envelope with Rs 40/- postage stamps.
- Four recent coloured photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) of the candidate. One to be pasted on the application form and attested on the front and other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the form.
- Attested copy of domicile certificate of the candidate. No other document shall be acceptable in lieu of domicile certificate. Foreign candidates shall provide the attested copy of their foreign passport in lieu of domicile.
- Hafiz-e-Quran shall present a certificate of Hafiz-e-Quran, issued by a registered Madrassa.
- The candidates are required to submit Application forms by hand. Applications received through post shall NOT be entertained.
- On successful submission of application, the Duty Staff will issue a receipt to the applicant. The applicant is required to collect his/her duly stamped Admittance Card bearing his/her roll number and centre for Entrance Test, from the same centre where he/she submitted his/her application, on the date mentioned on his/her receipt. The Admittance Cards will be available from 11th September to 15th September, 2012, from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM at respective centres
Centers for Entrance Test
- Entrance Test 2012 will be held simultaneously in following cities:
Southern Punjab Central Punjab Northern Punjab Bahawalpur , Multan, Rahim Yar Khan and D.G. Khan. Lahore, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Gujrat, Gujranwala and Sargodha. Rawalpindi and Hassan Abdal.
- Candidates shall mention on their Application Forms and Admittance Cards the city from where they wish to appear in the test
- Centres will be allotted by UHS subject to administrative / logistic arrangements which shall not be changed subsequently
- No application for Entrance Test shall be received after 03:00 PM on 9th September, 2012.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination centre without the Admittance Card issued by the University. Candidates who fail to collect their Admittance Cards on the specified date shall have their candidature revoked.
- Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
- Any candidate found to have submitted forged certificates or fake documents at any stage of admission shall be permanently debarred from admission to any medical / dental college.
- Entrance Test for Punjab is also mandatory for admission to private sector medical / dental colleges of the Punjab.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for admission to any medical / dental institution
- The candidates must reach their respective centres at least one hour before the commencement of the test. The centres shall be sealed/closed at 8.15 AM sharp.
UHS (University of Health Sciences) is an official body to conduct this MCAT entry test 2012 for admissions in all Public and Private sector Medical universities of Punjab. This admission process has started in the month of August 2012.
Students should prepare themselves according to the syllabus announce by University of Health Sciences. The MCAT Entry test is actually based on the FSc Pre-Medical Course. The syllabus details for the UHS Medical Entry test 2012 is given below in the link.
Click Syllabus for UHS MCAT Entry test 2012 for details
Students are also advised to check some entrance test sample papers, past papers and practice paper of Medical entry test for its preparation. Moreover by seeing these papers students can know the paper pattern and test format.
Click Sample Practice papers for MCAT Entry test for details
If students have any queries regarding MCAT Entry test 2012 they can share them in the comment section below. We will utterly try to help them solving and answering their issues.