Today the topic which is being discussed here related to females and our great Defensive Force named Pakistan Army which is bringing male and females forward to participate and apply for the career opportunities in this force. So, guys, let’s come to the point where I will let you know how females can join Pak Army who have done their Masters and what are its courses and categories. Pakistan Army is the marvelous force and we can say that it’s the backbone of our beloved land we are in deep comfort because of this force because its indulge in saving our lives from all the malicious attacks either they are from any part or from anywhere.
Females who are having the passion to join Pakistan Army after Masters must come and join if they have seen a dream and are dreaming to be the part of it and to serve the nation with open arms by accepting the challenges. This article will definitely help the females to join this force because it will guide you step by step from each and every requirement either academic or non-academic. So, be ready to read it first and then proceed further.
In order to get such information about such articles so stay in connection with this page entitled as “Booknstuff.com” because it is the only platform which will give you accurate and complete information which is based on truthful statements. So, subscribe and like this page and prevail it as much as you can. Now, I would like to tell you about the further details in the given headings below.
How to join the Pakistan Army after M.A/MS.C Qualification:
- A/MS.C Holders of Multiple Subjects Requirements:
For all those females students who have done M.A/MS.c in the following subject such as ((Urdu, Islamic Studies, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Computer Sciences or Management Sciences) are welcome to apply with age limit of 28 years not more than that.
- Psychologist/Clinical M.A/MS.c Holders Requirements:
Applicants who have done Psychologist/Clinical M.A/MS.c in (Psychology) so the Psychologist and Clinical Corps requiresthose applicants who hold 2nd Division and the degree should be HEC recognized will be eligible to apply. Age limit should be 28 years is must.
- Educational Requirements for Army Logistic Corps:
If any female wants to join Army Logistic Corps and have done MBA (Finance & HR) are eligible to apply but the age limit should not exceed 28 years.
Join Pakistan Army Through Short Service Regular Commission:
Here, I am going to enlist the details about Short Service Commission). Those females who want to join Pak Army as a Captain or Major have to undergo SHORT Service Regular Commission. Below I am going to enlist its academic requirements.
Category: The category which is attained will be of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs) and Captains.
Educational Requirements: Applicants should possess MBBS degree with PMDC recognition is required.
Age Limit: Age limit should be 28 years but the relaxation will be given upto 35 years.
Marital Status: Unmarried females are eligible to apply.
Training Time Period: Females will undergo the training period of 22 weeks at PMA/AFPGMI.
There are few categories which are classified as Specialist Major from which some are recommended for male, females and some are for both which are named as:
- Anesthesiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Pathology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Radiology (HPG) (Male/Female)
- Basic Medicine Sciences (Male/Female)
- Gynecology (HPG) (Female)
Now rest of its details include academic and non-academic details:
- Educational Requirements:
The education which is required for the above categories include MBBS with higher Postgraduate degree such as (MRCOG, FCPS (Pak), FRCS, MS American Boards/ Certificate is required in the specific fields.
- Age Limit:
Age limit should be 30 years and the applicants will be given relaxation up to 40 years.
- Training Duration:
Applicants have to continue the training of 22 weeks at PMA/AFPGMI.
Applicants with lower Postgraduate (MCPS, various Diplomas) degrees will attain the rank of Captain.
Now, tap to have the furthermore details in which you will come to know that what are the credentials to become a Captain in Pak Army. Here, I am going to enlist the process.
Join Pak Army as Captain through the Direct Short Service Commission:
All those females who wish to be Captain in Pakistan Army have to go through Direct Short Service Commission and the commission is having various categories to choose and become the part of this force. So, let’s discuss its categories step by step.
Category No. 01: (Corps of Engineering) (Engineer Female):
In order to enroll in this category, the female should possess BE Qualification in the following disciplines such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Town Planning Engineering
Category No. 2: Corps of Signals (Sigs) Female:
For to get admission in this category the females have to possess BSc Engineering (4 Years Programme) in the following disciplines:-
- Telecommunication Engineering.
- Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- Information Security
Category No. 03: Corps of Ordnance (Ord) Female:
Those who love to be the part of this category should be a qualified degree of MBA in Supply Chain Management is required from a well-recognized institute in the given disciplines below:
- MBA Finance
- BE Textile Engineering
Category No. 04: Army Services Corps (ASC) Female:
Those females who are interested to join the Army Services Corps category should hold an MBA in Supply Chain Management, MBA Finance and BS.c (Hons) Food Sciences and Nutrition is required.
Category No. 05: Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME) Female:
For this category, applicants should possess Bachelor’s of Engineering in such disciplines such as (Electrical, Mechanical, Computer Hardware, and Mechatronics) is required.
Category No. 06: Information & Computer Technology Officers (ICTO) Female:
All those females who possess the craze of IT & Computer need the qualification of 4 Years in BSc Engineering / B.E (Telecommunication/ Computer Software / Computer System) is required to apply.
Category No. 07: Psychologist:
The category is having the relationship with medical sciences as Psychology and for this M.A / M.Sc Psychology with minimum 2nd Division is required to apply.
Age limit for all of above categories is 28 years is required.
Height: Height should be “5” Feet 4 Inches” is required.
Weight: Weight should as per body mass index.
Pak Army Online Registration:
- Applicants are required to tap the Pakistan Army’s website for online registration as joinpakarmy.gov.pk and those who don’t have the internet facility needs to come at the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers along with the documents and prospectus fee.
- Candidates must know the usage of the computer because the test will be conducted on it.
- Applicants must possess an email address because the time, date and venue of test will be emailed to the students.
- The candidates have to pass from Written and Intelligence Tests, Preliminary Medical Tests, ISSB Tests, Physical Tests and after that the medical examination will be done at nearby CMH’S and furthermore candidates will be called for interview at GHQ and final selection will be done on the basis of applicant’s satisfactory performance.
- Original and photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas and mark sheets from HEC/PEC recognized institutes is required.
- Those applicants who are serving in Govt departments and institutes needs to submit the NOC from the respective department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile
- Photocopy NIC Card is required.
- 3 colored passport size photographs duly attested from front and back.
- A crossed postal order of Rs. 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
So, ladies, this is the whole huge process to get inside the Pakistan Army and pass all the tough times in order to get the seat of Army. I wish that this article will help you to understand how to apply and what are the requirements. So, for such sort of guidance stay tuned with booknstuuf.com page ever.