The Amsterdam Scholarship is now Open . Bachelor Students Can apply for Amsterdam Scholarship 2013
Deadline is 1st June 2013.
Gather up Your Efforts And Make Your Dreams Come True.
The Students who have Enrolled in one of Following Programmes
1. The track GRAPPA from the Master’s programme Astronomy & Astrophysics and Physics
2. The track ‘Green Life Sciences’ from the Master’s programme Biological Sciences.
These two programmes correspond with two research priority areas of the Faculty.
- Those Who have Completed or are in the process of Bachelors,and have a grade average corresponding to the top 10% of the students .
- Who are expected to have an overall grade point average (GPA) equivalent to at least:
– 3.5 (GPA American system)
– 1 (a 1st class honours / upper division British system)
– 8+ (Dutch EC-system)
- Who are able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable).
- Who are expected to meet the English language requirements of the Faculty of Science.
Level Of Study:
Scholarship For Bachelors or Who are Completing Bachelors and intend to enroll in the Master Programs.
Applications should be received by the committee of the Faculty of Science before 1 June 2013.
this includes a sufficient English proficiency test result. Selection will take place from May 2013 onwards. Scholarship candidates will be notified as soon as the selection is known.
- Students who need a VISA and residence permit: 1 June
- Students who need a residence permit only: 1 July
- EU/EEA students: 1 July
How To Apply:
Students Can apply by sending the following by mail to the Faculty Director
- a statement of motivation, 1 page A4 maximum, stating the reasons for attending the programme
- at least two letters of reference from academic staff members
- copies of written work such as a selection of term papers, copies of scientific publications and a copy of the bachelor thesis if available
- curriculum vitae
- any other material that will strengthen the application: copies of prizes/awards obtained, a description of relevant work experience, etc.
- up-to-date translated and certified transcripts
The Programme Director will make a first selection and can recommend a candidate for a scholarship to the Science Scholarship Committee. An assessment will be made by the Science Scholarship Committee considering the presented information.
For Further Information Visit: