Apply online for Intermediate Admissions 2011:
The Government of Punjab introduce the online admission system “Online College Applications System (OCAS)” recently for the intermediate admissions 2011. OCAS supports Intermediate applications (F.Sc, F.A, ICS etc) for academic year 2011-12 for students who want to apply on Open Merit Quota. Students residing in Punjab except the Federal board can apply for the Admissions in the Colleges of Punjab province. The admissions are allowed for the students whose Matric result have announced and they passed their matriculation exams 2011. The selection in the colleges are on open merit bases. Students can apply in Multiple colleges and Multiple programs also. Students can select the College and Program in which they want admission. This Fee for this process is only Rs 25/- and can be paid in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
This system is really a great effort by the Government of Punjab and a great relief for Students. The benefits of this System are as follow:
- Avoid hassle of long queues.
- Easy access from home, college or any place where internet connectivity is available.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Can apply 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Applicant’s 2011 Matric results viewable to applicant through the system.
- Pay application fee at any branch of the Bank of Punjab across Pakistan.
- Monitor status of your application and check its progress.
Recently Following Colleges are Participating in the Online Intermediate Admission System 2011
|1||Govt. Degree College for Women, Satellite Town, Bahawalpur|
|2||Govt. S.E. College, Bahawalpur|
|3||Govt. College for Women, D.G. Khan|
|4||Govt. Post Graduate College, D.G. Khan|
|5||Govt. Islamia College for Women, Eidgah Road, Faisalabad|
|6||Govt. Post Graduate College of Science, Faisalabad|
|7||Govt. Degree College, Peoples Colony, Gujranwala|
|8||Govt. Post Graduate College for Women, Satellite Town, Gujranwala|
|9||Govt. College for Women Gulberg, Lahore|
|10||Govt. College of Science, Wahdat Road, Lahore|
|11||Govt. Dyal Singh College, Lahore|
|12||Govt. Islamia College, Civil Lines, Lahore|
|13||Govt. Jinnah Degree College for Women, Mozang, Lahore|
|14||Govt. Kulliyat-Ul-Banat Degree College for Women, Lahore|
|15||Govt. M.A.O. College, Lahore|
|16||Govt. Post Graduate College for Women, Samanabad, Lahore|
|17||Govt. College of Science, Multan|
|18||Govt. Degree College for Women, Shah Rukh-e-Alam, Multan|
|19||Govt. Post Graduate College Asghar Mall, Rawalpindi|
|20||Govt. Post Graduate College for Women, Satellite Town, 6th Road, Rawalpindi|
|21||Govt. College for Women, Sahiwal|
|22||Govt. Post Graduate College, Sahiwal|
|23||Govt. Ambala Muslim College, Sargodha|
|24||Govt. College for Women, Farooq Colony, Sargodha|
Important Steps for Applying online for Admissions 2011:
- Please make sure to print the fee slip and to pay application fee (Rs. 25 per application) at any branch of Bank of Punjab
- Your application will not be visible to colleges unless application fee has been paid
- You may also check fee deposit status at the Bank of Punjab website
- Please note that it may take up to 2 hours for fee status to be updated on Bank website once fee has been deposited
- Currently the system is available for all those students who have passed Matric exams in 2011
- Candidates from federal board and boards of other provinces can apply via the manual application submission process at the college. Please contact college for details
More Information about all the process is given below. Students should read it carefully