Saudia Arabia is providing useful scholarships for different higher education levels for talented Pakistani individuals. So keep ready to benefit from this scholarship opportunity. Full financial support is also provided. You just have to apply through HEC portal and you got the opportunity.
No processing fees is required for this scholarship opportunity
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. No dual nationality will be accepted.
- Age must be between 17 years to 25 years for Bachelor’s programme & Arabic language teaching institute, must be less than 30 years for masters and less than 35 years for PhD applicant as on closing date of application process.
- The Female students should be accompanied by a Mahram (A male legal guard) according to the regulations; this mahram should have a scholarship or have regular residence permit (Iqama) or be employed by a Saudi employer in need of his services.
- Selected scholars be available to start his/her academic studies in the Saudia Arabian University by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate programme, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s programme and postgraduate qualification (MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD programmes in respective Saudia Arabian University.
- For madrassa Qualification or O/A level education, equivalence from IBCC and/or HEC is and language proficiency certificate will required where applicable.
- Not availing any other scholarships currently from anywhere else in the world.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university/Saudi’s Govt.
- The students must not been suspended from Kingdom earlier due to any criminal activity.
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online at HEC website: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa . After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the candidate.
- During application process, select only one programme of study from 23 universities of Saudia Arabia through their website and provide the same information in HEC online application where required.
- For your convenience, also prepare two sets of HEC/IBCC attested academic documents viz. transcripts and degrees, health certificate, police clearance certificate, for madrassa degree or O/A level education equivalence from Inter Boards Chairman Committee, Islamabad is required, copies of CNIC along with HEC application form and retain it with yourself.
- DO NOT send hardcopies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 31st January 2019