Mehran University of Engineering and Technology admissions 2012 has started in Undergraduate programs of MUET Jamshoro. Details of MUET Entry test 2012 also given here. The admissions in MUET are offered on the basis of Intermediate and MUET Entry Test 2012. This pre admission test is conducted to prepare the merit list of MUET. MUET admission schedule 2012 is given below.
MUET Admission Schedule 2012
Admission Forms Availability……………..27-08-2012 to 07-09-2012
Last date to Submit Admission Form…….14-09-2012
MUET Entry test………………………………. Sunday, 14th October 2012 at 10.00 am
Entry test Result………………………………..16-10-2012
Entry test rechecking last date……………..22-10-2012
Provisional Merit List…………………………31-10-2012
Interviews………………………………………..05-11-2012 to 13-11-2012
Commencement of Classes…………………..7th January, 2013
Application Form and a copy of Prospectus can be obtained from 27-08-2012 to 07-09-2012 from designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on payment of Rs.2000/– each and be deposited in the same branch of Bank or send by mail under Registered post to the undersigned duly completed in all respects accompanied by Photostat copies of the required documents from 27-08-2012 to 14-09-2012.
Designated Bank Branch of Habib Bank Limited:
- Sindh University Old Campus, Hyderabad
- Unit No.7 Branch, Latifabad, Hyderabad
- Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad
- Saddar Branch, Hyderabad
- Station Road, Dadu
- Bunder Road, Larkana,
- Frere Road, Sukkur
- The Mall Road Branch, Khairpur Mirs
- Masjid Road, Nawabshah
- Main Bazzar Sanghar
- Jinnah Road, Mirpurkhas
- Station Road, Badin
- National Highway, Thatta
- Hassan Square Branch, Karachi and
- Mehran University Sub Branch, Jamshoro
1. All eligible candidates shall be required to appear in the Pre-Admission Test at Public School, Latifabad No.3 Hyderabad on Sunday the 14th October, 2012 at 10.00 am. The Test will be conducted in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English from the candidates of HSC Pre-Engineering Group and Diploma Holders and in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Computer and English from the candidates of General Science Group. The candidates failing to appear in the Test will automatically stand disqualified for admission.
2. Admit Slip for Pre-Admission Test will be sent under Courier service. The admit Slip (original) issued by the University should be produced by the candidate at the time of the test.
3. If any candidate do not receive his/her Admit Slip he/she may contact for the same to the undersigned from 10-10-2012 to 13-10-2012 during office hours.
4. The candidates will be required to report at the Examination Centre for Test atleast one hour before the start of the pre-admission test.
Degree Programs and Eligibility
|1. B.E. in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Bio-Medical, Industrial Engineering & Management, Metallurgy & Materials, Mining, Textile, Chemical, Petroleum & Natural Gas, Environmental Engineering.||Higher Secondary School Certificate H.S.C. Part-II in (Pre-Engineering) having at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks under Regular and Self Financing Scheme.|
|2. Bachelor of Architecture and City & Regional Planning||As mentioned above.|
|3. B.E. in Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering & Telecommunication Engineering.||Higher Secondary School Certificate H.S.C. Part-II in (Pre-Engineering/General Science Group) having at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks under Regular and Self Financing Scheme.|
|4. Also B.E in Mining, Metallurgy & Materials, Bio Medical Engineering, Architecture and City & Regional Planning||Higher Secondary School Certificate H.S.C. Part-II in (Pre-Engineering) having at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks under Special Scheme.|
|5. a. B.E in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum and Electronics Engineering on Diploma basis.
b. Bachelor of Architecture on Diploma basis.
|Diploma of Associate Engineer in the relevant Technology (for Chemical Engineering Diploma in Chemical/Glass & Ceramics Technology) having at least 60% aggregate marks under Regular Scheme. Domicile:
i. For Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Technology Domicile of Hyderabad & Mirpurkhas Divisions.
ii. For Chemical/Glass Ceramics, Petroleum, Electronics and Architecture Technology Domicile of Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sukkur and Larkana Divisions only.
iii. Candidates of Karachi Domicile are not eligible for this category.
Mehran University College of Engineering & Technology, Khairpur Mirs
|B.E in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering at Mehran University College of Engineering & Technology, Khairpur Mirs||Higher Secondary School Certificate H.S.C. Part-II in (Pre-Engineering) having at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks under Regular and Self Financing Scheme.|
Further details about MUET Admissions 2012 will be updated on the same page, so stay with us and keep visiting us. We will keep you update about teh mehran University of Engineering and Technology Jamshoro Admissions 2012.
Click Engineering Admissions 2012 for other universities admissions
If students have any queries regarding MUET Admissions 2012, they can ask us by commenting below. Don’t forget to share this admission news with your friends.