UET Peshawar offers admissions 2012 on the basis of UET Peshawar Entry test 2012. The date of Entry test of UET Peshawar is 8-7-2012. Usually the Entry test of UET Peshawar for the undergraduate admissions held in the month of July. The Entrance Test 2012 will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
This Entrance test of UET Peshawar is also for applying in all the Government and Private Engineering Universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. So if any candidate who want to apply for admission in any other Government Engineering institute of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa he or she will have to appear in this entrance test conducted by ETEA.
The Entrance test for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology (UET), Peshawar, Associated engineering colleges and private engineering universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be held on 8th July 2012 in Peshawar and Abbottabad, simultaneously.
UET Peshawar Entry Test Schedule
Entry test application form available from: Monday, 18th June, 2012
Deadline for submission of entrance test forms: Tuesday, 3rd July 2012.
Entrance test (all centers): 8th July 2012
Announcement of Entry test result: 9th July 2012
Click UET Peshawar Admissions 2012 for details
Applications are invited for Entrance Test for admission to B.Sc engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science & Bachelor of Architecture programmes of the University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar. The Entrance Test will be conducted by the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa or FATA, seeking admission in Engineering Programmes of UET Peshawar and its allied campuses (Mardan, Bannu, Abbottabd and Kohat) on OPEN MERIT / RESERVED QUOTAS / NON- SUBSIDISED SCHEME OR RECIPROCAL BASIS must appear in the Entrance Test. Candidates seeking admission in Computer Science and Architecture may also apply for Entrance Test of ETEA.
Application forms for the Entrance Test are available at any of the designated branches of Habib Bank Ltd. listed below, and from the offices of the Co-ordinators, Abbottabad, Mardan and Bannu Campuses of the University, on cash payment of Rs.1750/- (non-refundable). No Admit Card will be mailed to any candidate. The form along with Bank Challan can also be downloaded, however, application fee of Rs. 1750/- will need to be deposited at any designated branches of HBL:
Name of designated branches with Code Number
1. HBL Hayatabad Branch (Bilal Market Phase-I) Hayatabad, Peshawar 1113
2. HBL University Campus Branch, Coffee Shop Bazar, Peshawar Univ. 0404
3. HBL Tehkal Bala Branch, Near Jahangirabad, Univ. Rd., Peshawar 0267
4. HBL Cantt Branch Saddar Road Peshawar 0224
5. HBL GT Road Branch, Near Firdous Cinema Peshawar City 1181
6. HBL Khyber Bazar Branch, Peshawar City 0696
7. HBL Mansehra Road Branch, Abbottabad 0281
The Entrance Test will be held at Peshawar and Abbottabad simultaneously. Applicants
who have appeared in various Boards (BISE’s) will be allocated test centers as follows:
1. Abbottabad Board : Abbottabad Centre ( Ayub Medical College)
2. Other Boards of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa: Peshawar Centre Sher Khan Shaheed (Army) Stadium
3. Federal and all other Boards of the country : As opted by the applicant from 1 or 2 above
Eligibility for Entry test:
The following categories of candidates are eligible to apply:
1. Candidates who have passed Intermediate (Pre-Engineering) examination from a recognized Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE) in Pakistan, or an equivalent examination overseas, and have obtained at least 60% un-adjusted marks, with combination of subjects listed at serial No.3 below.
2. Candidates who have appeared in Intermediate Part-II (Pre-Engineering) examination and are awaiting their results. However, they must submit their results before the last date of submission of application form for admission.
3. Candidates with Intermediate Exam: certificates must have the following combination of subjects:
- For all Engineering & Non-Engg. Programmes : Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- For Computer Systems Engg, Computer Software Engg and Computer Science: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science.
4. Candidates who have passed three-years post-matric Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) or B-Tech exam and have obtained at least 60% unadjusted marks. These candidates are eligible for admission against their reserved seats in respective disciplines only (not for open merit seats).
Further details about the entrance test will be updated on the same page, so stay with us and keep visiting us. We will keep updating you about the entrance test details like Entrance test venue, time and availability of application forms.
Don’t forget to share this Entry test news with your friends. You can share this news by clicking the sharing buttons given below.