Bond University Australia announced Scholarship for the four Semesters:
More information about the Scholarship is given below:
The International Student Scholarships are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students. These scholarships are available to international students who have demonstrated outstanding academic ability (academic merit based scholarships).
International Student Scholarship application closing dates for each semester are highlighted below:
|Semester||Scholarship Application Closing Date||Winners Announced|
|September 2011||May 20, 2011||Beginning of July|
|January 2012||September 19, 2011||End of October|
|May 2012||January 16, 2012||End of February|
|September 2012||May 14, 2012||End of June|
We would like to congratulate the following scholars who were awarded with a scholarship for May 2011:
- Russell Hooper – USA
- Cintia Raimundo Silva – BRAZIL
- Thalia De Sa – SOUTH AFRICA
We would like to congratulate the following scholars who were awarded with a scholarship for January 2011:
- Cees-Jan Van Der Zweep – NETHERLANDS
- Joe Hartshorn – SWITZERLAND
- Alyson Cameron – CANADA
- Pole Kale – PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- Yue Qin – CHINA
- Brett Schiller – USA
- Xiao Xin Wu – CHINA
We would like to congratulate the following scholars who were awarded with a scholarship for September 2010:
- Sergio Arturo Martinez Godoy – MEXICO
- Peter Thomas – UK
- Li Zhu – CHINA
- Tarun Marungesh – INDIA
- Arisara Kohphet – THAILAND
- Vivien Yee – MALAYSIA
- Qin Xu – CHINA
- Kathryn Pelkey – USA
- 25% to 50% of tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate degree (excluding Bond University’s Medical Program, Master of Psychology, Doctor of Physiotherapy)
- 10 x 25% scholarships annually
- 10 x 50% scholarships annually
- Available for international students only, for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
- Applicants must currently be or have previously been in the top 5% of their high school or university class.
- Students will be selected for scholarships based on outstanding academic ability. In addition, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities will also be considered.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard. English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
- English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
Successful applicants will be awarded these scholarships based on their ability to meet the eligibility criteria outlined
All international students who have made an application to study at Bond University (by the scholarship closing date for each semester) will be considered for an International Student Scholarship.
It is recommended that when students complete a Bond University Application Form, they submit a personal statement (outlining why you should be awarded a Bond scholarship), references, resume and certified copies of other relevant documentation to assist in supporting your application.
As part of the selection process, all shortlisted applicants will be required to participate in a telephone interview.
Selections for each intake of scholarship students are assessed based on academic merit. Should your submission not be successful at the time of application, your details will be reassessed for future semester intakes up until the point of acceptance.
Please note: Only short-lised applicants will be contacted for an interview. If you are not contacted for an interview by the dates stated in the general information above, then you can assume you have been unsuccessful in your application. Students will not be notified of their unsuccessful application in writing.
For further information, please contact:
Phone: +61 7 5595 1028
Email: [email protected]